- 3/100 Students
- 6 Lessons /0 Quizes
The CEED Innovator Program utilizes the WKI Ideation Program: So what? Who cares? Why you?® – a step-by-step, easy-to-use design thinking methodology with frameworks that guide people to explore the best path forward for their ideas to impact the world. These visual design frameworks ask users to dive deep into topics of product/market fit, customer discovery, customer use cases, competitive differentiation, and financial viability.
Over the course of the 9 weeks, we will help you answer the following topics:
- What’s your idea? Identify your idea’s big picture
- What is the problem? Learn to make a case to show others its value
- Where does your idea fit? Explore the commercial landscape to recognize the problems your idea can solve
- Who is your customer? Learn industry specifics to define your innovation’s target markets
- What is your path to market? Identify your existing contact network to help support your idea’s launch
- What is your competitive edge? Accurately profile potential rivals to cultivate a competitive edge
- Can you execute? Analyze the key elements of your idea that will support a compelling business
- What is your story? Express the business value of your idea in a clear and compelling format.
- Ready to pitch your idea? Create a value proposition that can be used as a pitch deck for funding and investment opportunities.